Monday, October 11, 2010

Words of Thanks

Dear,

DG87 Mohd Ariff Azahari DTM.
Dr, Sarjit Singh DTM.,
Ray Chia DTM,
Organizing Committees,
Division K Council Members,

The Division K 15th Semi-Annual Convention held on 9th & 10th October hosted by Tawau Toastmasters Club has now adjourned .

Every Goodbyes brings us sad feelings but I believed to all those who have witnessed the convention were mesmerized with all those happenings, and to them it worth the journey to be with us.

I am proud and blessed to have a very strong organizing team led by Rosslin Rosen Peter. It was a success filled with fun , laughter and of course the inspiring workshops which motivated us to be better leader and a better person . Learning is a life-long journey .

To you, my lovely organizer and her team........you are simply amazing...... You are the best......and you have proven your leadership skills. My salutation to you all.

We promised and we have delivered .

My Heartfelt Appreciation and Thanks to :

District 87 Governor Mohd Ariff Azahari DTM  for conducting the workshop on  "EQ in Communication"
Yes, we must show our appreciation and feeling as much as we can and as often as it is needed be it small or big....for life is too short ...and tomorrow we might not see each other again.

Thank you my dear DG. for showing me the ways to perform better as your servant leader. I will never forget how and when to show my appreciation to my beloved members and to others.

A lesson well learnt.

Sincere Appreciation for gracing us your precious time and to be our "GUEST OF HONOR". It was an honor for us.

Dr. Sarjit Singh DTM for conducting the workshop on "Shine On".
Yes, we must not hide our hidden potential to shine out and embrace life.
If our mind are more focus on things and on what we wanted to be, we can prove our abilities by acting on them.

Don't let procrastination steal our life....Act on it.
Thank you my dear friend for answering my request as our Speaker.

Ray Chia DTM on conducting the workshop on "Show the charm of speeches."
The lesson you gave was well-taken by those who believed that reading the prints on their  fingers can define what characteristic they belong was an eye-opener to all.

Thank you my friend, for teaching us the importance of our fingers and how our characters are base on them.

The Three-In-One Workshop was indeed  very well-noted and taken by all the delegates and it was the hottest topic of the whole convention.

To all my Division K council members, for attending the 2nd council meeting. May we progress with what we have pledged and work on our "shinning plans" on the way to be a Distinguished Division.

To all the early achievers who have received their "STAR" Pins, you are one step ahead to win the race as Communicators, Leaders and best of all to be a better person in the society.

Area Governors, we know what we need to focus on (C.C.) as our Division is very weak on and what we must encourage our esteemed members  to strive and  achieve the Shooting Star Plaque  ie. to be a "President Distinguished Club".

Sincere Thanks.

Datin Betty Hiew, My special thanks to you for the generosity and hospitality rendered to all my V.I.P . and to me especially for letting  me and the group invaded your beautiful mansion.

Do conveys my love and thanks to the "V-Young" for their  gracious performance.

With so many beautiful friends around me, my journey in Toastmasters will bring more joy and laughter while learning and serving as your Division Governor for the term 2010-2011.

It will be a successful team bearing more babies and more achievements are on their way.

Once again , My salutation and thanks to all.

"I LOVE YOU"
    
"DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE"

"DARE TO SHINE"




Datin Grace Chiu ACS.ALB.
Division K Governor 2010-2011
http://tmdvk.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/tmd87dk.

2 comments:

  1. A very fitting "Words of thanks" DvG Grace. Full of Love, Praise & Gratitude...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Yeoh for sharing your comments

    ReplyDelete